Cover your property with renters’ insurance

Are you considering renting your house as a short term vacation rental or a long term lease? We know you have a lot of things in your mind – finding the right tenants, keeping up with the repairs, the list goes on. As a landlord, we can help you create a rental insurance package that best fits your rental property needs.

  • Named peril coverage: Perils such as fire explosion, lightning, and hail damage are covered under the policy.
  • Agreed Loss Settlement: We provide full amount of agreed upon insurance if your home is destroyed by an insured loss.
  • Comprehensive property coverage: The policy covers most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses.
  • Loss of rental income: In the event of a covered loss, the landlord can be compensated for his loss of rental income.

We also provide wide range of choices to help protect you as a renter:

  • Personal injury
  • Landlord
  • Repair cost
  • Water damage from sewers and drains.

We’ll take care of that

To learn more about ways to protect your investment property or make sure you have the appropriate apartment insurance, call us at 231.941.0450 or send us an email at

Contact Us